kamyab Jawan Program Loan New Update 2024
Kamyab Jawan program loan Through this program people will be provided free loans ranging from 1 lakh to 50 lakhs that too without interest and for a long period so that they can start their own business.
This program is designed for those who want to start their own business and are still in the age group of 21 to 45 years. This program will provide loans to people and interest-free people will be able to start their own business through this loan i.e. any business e-commerce and many more.
کامیاب جوان پروگرام میں دس ہزار سے لے کر پانچ لاکھ تک کا قرضہ حاصل کر سکتے ہیں یاد رہے دس ہزار سے ایک لاکھ کے درمیان آپ کو کوئی سود نہیں دینا پڑتا ہے ایک لاکھ سے پانچ لاکھ اور پانچ لاکھ سے پچاس لاکھ تک جانے کے لئے آپ کو تھوڑا سا سود دینا پڑتا ہے آپ اس رقم کو آہستہ آہستہ کر کے حکومت کو واپس لے سکتے ہیں
The age limit is set so that the person who is being given the loan has to worry about repaying the loan. All Pakistanis who are between the ages of 21 to 45 years and have business ability can apply and you can set up a good business for yourself by receiving the loan amount. This program is divided into three parts. has been distributed
Through this program, you can apply online and also if you don’t have access to the Internet you can also apply by going to the bank without the Internet which is very easy.
More Information احساس پروگرام 8171 ویب پورٹل
To join this program you need to take a few steps only people can join this program
who fulfill the given criteria.
- This program is started for those who are poor and deserving and have the courage to run any business for themselves.
- The government of Pakistan has started many programs to eradicate poverty in the country, this is one of them
- This program is designed for those who want to be financially stable on their own
- To be just in this program you need a few steps a few steps and a few things which are very easy and simple and available to every man after ease.
- You must have your original ID card to ensure that you are between 21-45 years of age and capable of running any business.
- You must be eighteen years of age to join this program
- For IT commerce-related business you should have a minimum education of Matriculation or its equivalent
- Small entrepreneurs who already have an existing business and want to expand their business can also join this program.
kamyab jawan program phase
- The program was launched by the Government of Pakistan in 2019 The initial budget was set at 1000 billion for the purpose of distributing loans among the youth
- Loans ranging from 1000 billion to 100 billion have been provided. The purpose of this phase is to provide loans to young entrepreneurs.
- And to create employment opportunities among the youth. The second phase of the Phase Two program was launched in 2020 with an additional budget of 200 billion.
- 25 billion in this phase was provided for vocational training of the youth and focused on helping them develop their skills in various fields.
- The third phase program. The third phase was launched in 2021 with a budget of 20 billion, 10 billion of which was distributed every two months.
- The aim of this phase is to promote all initiatives to provide training and support to youth interested in environmental protection and sustainable development
Kamyab Jawan Program Loan Online Apply
Registration under Prime Minister of Pakistan 2024 has been started in this program there are different stages through which people will be able to get loans and start their own business if you are among them and start your own business. If you need a loan, you can register yourself and get a good loan by following the steps given below.
- The first thing you need to do is find any bank nearest you that supports this scheme
- After that, you will be given a form to get the form and then do it
- Remember that you have to give correct information in it that will be asked about you
- The form has to be submitted back to the bank and wait for a few days
- You will get the change message on your mobile number which you have given on the form
- If you have an accident tomorrow, you will get the loan between 15 and 30 days and there will be some books and some security issues that you will have to fulfill.
Kamyab Program Banks Associated
The successful youth program in Pakistan has been implemented in collaboration with banks and financial institutions Here we will give you the list of banks that are associated with the program. This bank provides loans to eligible applicants under various schemes in the program such as the Youth Internship Program and Green Youth Movement.
These loans are being provided at subsidized interest rates and flexible repayment terms so that the youth do not face any difficulty in repaying the loans. Young people can start their own businesses enable them to achieve their career goals to increase this time
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP)
- Bank of Khyber (BOK)
- Bank of Punjab (BOP)
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL)
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
- Meezan Bank Limited (MBL)
- JS Bank Limited (JSBL)
- Faysal Bank Limited (FBL)
- Askari Bank Limited (ABL)
- Allied Bank Limited (ABL)
Kamyab Jawan program courses
Various institutions like the National Vocational and Technical Training Commission and UOL have offered various courses to the youth on the principles of sustainable development.
The application forms were uploaded on the official website of the university launched by the Government of Pakistan.
You can upload and download it there. It is very mandatory to submit the required documents with an explanation to the concerned institution. Internet is required to enroll in these courses and Intermediate is also required
Following is the list of all courses
- Youth Entrepreneurship Scheme (YES)
- Business Planning
- Financial Management
- Marketing and Sales
- Branding and Advertising
- Supply Chain Management
- Kamyab Skill Development Scheme (KSDS)
- Construction and Heavy Machinery Operation
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Information Technology (IT)
- Textile and Fashion Design
- Agriculture and Livestock Management
- Healthcare Services
- Green Youth Movement (GYM)
- Solar PV Installation
- Organic Farming
- Energy Audit
- Environmental Management
- Waste Management
- Climate Change Adaptation
- Startup Pakistan
- Business Modeling and Planning
- Entrepreneurship Essentials
- Fundraising and Investment
- Pitching and Presenting
- Scaling and Growth Strategies
- Leadership and Management
- Hunarmand Pakistan
- Technical Education and Vocational Training
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Leadership and Soft Skills Training
- Industry-Academia Collaboration
- Job Placement Services
Kamyab Jawan Program Loan Nbp
|From Rs10,000 to Rs100,000
|<= Rs500,000 (Tier-1)
|6% per annum or Annual
|> Rs500,000 (Tier-2)
|8% per annum
Kamyab Jawan Program Loan Status
If you have already applied for this program and want to know how far you have come, you can send your number. It is very simple.
- First of all, you should go to the web portal of the successful young man
- After that, you enter the ID card number and phone number
- After that, you will be notified on your screen about your eligibility
Who is eligible for the Kamyab Jawan program?
Everyone can apply for the kamyab loan scheme and the main criteria For It/ e-commerce business age must be 21 to 44 years.
What is the interest rate for the Kamyab Jawan loan?
This is the most asked question 20.76% p.a. Before joining the Kamyab Jawan program read the instruction